Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Pretty Zippy pouches.

For Christmas I received this wonderful colouring book by Tula Pink from my children, so I made myself a Pretty Zippy pouch to match!
This was added to the group of pouches that I had already made for gifts using the Pretty Zippy pattern by Peta @ She Quilts A Lot.
I made a few pouches in each of the two sizes given in the pattern but you could easily change these if needed.
These were made from some of the beautiful Cloud 9 organic fabrics and one will be gifted to my manager who is leaving work tomorrow.
And a couple more in Tula Pink owl fabric for my two nieces who are currently holidaying in New Zealand so I will catch up with them later in January.
And lastly one for my mum -  for her I chose a William Morris print to match a tea bag holder I made for her birthday.
These pouches were really fun to sew and make great gifts that you can fill with little treats.
Fresh Poppy Design
Linking up with Fabric Tuesday @ Quiltstory
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side
These pouches were on my FAL Q4 list for this year so linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side.
Kirsten.

4 comments:

  1. Pouches are SO versatile, aren't they Kirsten! I made the Lola pouch for my colouring pencils. It makes me smile every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I've got my eye on those Cloud 9 ones ... if they go missing ... it was me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I can definitely see why they are addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't used this pouch pattern (most others but not this one). I really want a coloring book and this owl on the front makes this one very appealing!! Visiting as part of the 2015 FAL Cheerleading Team. Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete