Friday, July 10, 2015

Q3 goals for the 2105 Finish-along.

We are now into the second half of the year which is when many of my family's birthdays occur so I have a few projects in mind for them.
1. Pandamonium pillow for nieces 21st - she loves pandas so I think this will be perfect for her!
 2. Noodlehead Trail tote - after making the large size last year, I also wanted to make the Trail tote in the smaller size as well, so I am going to use some Cotton &Steel to do a patchwork panel and to use up one of the extra mini foxes I made recently.
3. Chunky Ripple afghan -  this time I am using a much bulkier yarn and using a size 10 hook so it will be the perfect project to do on winters evenings.
4. Hobo bag -  I have some lovely printed denim with some great orange features that I have cut out to make a Bonnie Bucket bag using the design by Swoon patterns.
5. Norway quilt : when my Grandma passed away a few years ago, I was given her sewing supplies which included a FQ bundle of pinks and maroons - I am going use them to make a Norway quilt using the Thimbleblossoms pattern and have all of the cutting done already! 
6. Bird block- I recently tested this block for Juliet @ Tartan Kiwi and this will be used for a special birthday project.
7. Geometric sewing machine pattern by Kristy @Quiet Play using True Colours for the rainbow effect. 
8. Terra Australis "Hashtag" quilt - this is a Craftsy pattern by Camille Roskelly and I am going to use a mix of TA1 and TA2.
9. Della wallet clutch - I have chosen some Cloud 9 Koi and Tsuru fabrics to use for this project.
10. Giraffe block- a paper pieced block that might get made into a pillow before it gets lost in my fabric stash!!
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side
Linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side .
Kirsten.

6 comments:

  1. Great projects! Love the bird and the animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many projects on your list that I love. I'll be coming back to check on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an impressive list Kirsten! I have probably said it before, but I get tired looking at your aspirations! Good luck on getting everything 'across the finish line'!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun list. I want to make that sewing machine too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list! I love that giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lot of sweet projects ahead - I look forward to seeing the Norway quilt from Grandma's stash!

    ReplyDelete