Friday, September 5, 2014

Disney Palette

This week is Disney week over at Porch Swing Quilts and although my children are all teenagers now, we all still love Disney movies. I must confess that although I haven't yet seen Frozen which is one of the latest Disney releases, I am quite familiar with the songs as the boys sing them whilst in the shower:) 
Anyone who knows me will tell you that I love elephants and I have been collecting them for over 30 years so Dumbo is my choice for the palette this week. My other favourites would be Bambi and The Lion King - I named our cat Simba and I am looking forward to seeing the live production of The Lion King in Brisbane later this year.
And I found a little pouch I made from some very sweet Pinocchio fabric which was a gift for a friend. Linking up with Jennie over at Porch Swing Quilts.
Kirsten.

2 comments: