Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas! It has been a busy end of December for us - the kids had carols the evening their school year finished and the Year 12's did a fabulous version of "Jingle Bell Rock":
We have just spent a few days up at Noosa with my family - we were lucky the weather was sunny and warm.
Had a great swim at the main surf beach on Christmas Eve.
The pool at the Noosa resort was nice and refreshing to swim in.
The boys had fun playing tennis whilst Gemma and I went shopping on Hastings street and bought some delicious coffee ice cream from Gelatissimo:
Our Christmas lunch comprised of ham, tiger prawns, and turkey with an apple and walnut stuffing, along with a variety of salads - the seafood was kept on ice at the local deli to keep it nice and fresh:
With a very yummy Pavlova for dessert.
And I feel like I really don't need to eat anything for another week:)
Linking to Tuesday at the Table with Debbie at A Quilter's Table.
Kirsten.

8 comments:

  1. So pleased you have been having such a wonderful Christmas! May 2013 be equally as good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so lovely! Just very strange for me having Christmas without snow and cold!
    I would love to know how to make the Pavlova. It looks delicious!

    Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great Christmas. And the food looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like FUN! I could go for some of that dessert right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks wonderful Kirsten and loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete