Monday, June 11, 2012

Echo 241 bag

This is another 241 tote bag that I finished this weekend. I really love the navy Echo Scattered Blooms fabric - it is the only print I have been able to find locally so I bought some with this bag in mind.
I paired it with a navy linen/cotton blend and another Echo print for the outside pockets, and used a square of the Blooms print for an inside pocket.
The lining was just a remnant piece but was similar to the Navy woven/cross hatch print in the Echo range so it was just right for the inside of the bag.
This is a belated birthday present for my sister-in-law - her favourite colour is blue so hope she likes it!
Linking to {Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations, and to Fabric Tuesday at Quiltstory.
Kirsten.

8 comments:

  1. Really cute tote in the fabrics your chose! Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, I'm a huge fan of that Echo fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me those prints look very Japanese - I love that blue and white strong graphic! have never attempted a bag but am bookmarking the pattern as a future project possibility. I really like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tote with Echo! I have it in orange and have wanted to do this bag, too! Super lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great finish. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite version of this bag so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your bag!!! That Echo is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete